1st July 2019, at 1.30 pm, Final International Dissemination Workshop, London, UK
Innovative approaches for mentoring and supporting the learners for digital adoption.
Presenting the results of a 3 year international project working with older people and partners from Austria, FYR Macedonia, Slovenia and UK:
- Promoting the gameplay approach to learning digital skills.
- Introducing new Mentor materials developed as part of the project deliverables.
- Encouraging sharing of best practice with attendees.
Innovative approaches for mentoring and supporting the end users for digital inclusion will be of interest to:
- People engaged in formal and informal training in digital skills, facilitators and policy makers.
- People who volunteer or find themselves helping relatives, friends and neighbours.
For more information and to apply to attend please email: email@example.com
National Dissemination Workshops
- UK: 11th April 2019, Beyond ‘Computer Classes’: New Directions For Digital Inclusion and Older People, Sheffield, UK
- Austria: 30th January 2019, Ars Electronica Center Linz
- FYR Macedonia:
GIRDA Project Meetings
Final project meeting: London
2nd July 2019, London, UK hosted by MU
Transnational Project Meeting 6: Ljubliana, Slovenia
5-6th February 2019. Hosted by IJS
Meetings in 2018
Transnational Project Meeting 5: Skopje, FYR Macedonia
3-4th October 2018. Hosted by UKIM
BCS Human Computer Interaction Conference (HCI 2018) Belfast, UK,
4-6th July 2018
Digital Technology and Older People Workshop
Transnational Project Meeting 4: Velenje, Slovenia
23-24th April 2018. Hosted by AZ LUV
Meetings in 2017
Transnational Project Meeting 3: Linz, Austria
9-10th November 2018. Hosted by JKU, Linz
Transnational Project Meeting 2: Skopje, FYR Macedonia
11-12th May 2017. Hosted by UKIM
Meeting in 2016
Transnational Project Meeting 1: (kick off meeting), London, UK
28-29th November 2016. Hosted by MU